Thursday 21 March 2013

Escher's first blogpost!

         ESCHER'S "WHAT'S IN MY KETE?" PRESENTATION





Hi ! My name is Escher. Here is my video presentation that I created on iMovie. The first challenge you will see is the keyboard. I have started keyboard lessons this term, which I am LOVING. I learn really fast, I think my teacher can't keep up with me! The challenge is both mental and physical because I need to know where and what the notes are on the sheet of music.This means I have  to learn to read music well.
My favourite challenge by far is the mental challenge of the board game called Chess. I came fourth in a tournament and got a certificate of excellence for placing in the top 10 and a silver medal for my  old school coming second overall. I even made it into the newspaper !
Speaking of my old school, I got certificates over the years I was there. Leaving was by far the worst one!
Badminton is my second favourite sport.I also love table tennis, but didn't get a photo in time.
I love strategy games and puzzles such as rush hour  and sudoku.
My favourite subject at school is MATHS!!! 
In 2009 we went to Bali, where I went to a safari park and was able to handle reptiles.
A physical challenge this year has been to ride to school  every day for the first time!
My sister, Khailana taught our family how to play elastics. I got tangled up  !!
The last photo shows my dog Brynee. She is the most playful dog you can imagine.Taking her for a walk on a lead is really her taking ME for a walk!! 

Thank you for watching my movie. 

1 comment:

  1. What an EXCELLENT blog post Escher! You told the reader HEAPS of information! I love it! So good to hear that you are enjoying keyboard lessons. Watch your use of exclamation marks, there are a LOT in this post.

    ReplyDelete