Thursday 21 March 2013

Louis three kete presentation

Hi my name is Louis and this is my three kete presentation the house down the bottom was my house in Lyttelton I lived there 9 years of my life, this has shaped me because it was not the most expensive but we looked after it really well (witch means I had to do a lot of housework).
The logo is from my old school which is closing at the end of the year. This shapes me because when we moved to Nelson to live I left behind all of my friends and lovely teachers. However my learning has improved because the quality of education has been better for me.
When I was five we went on our first tramp, we tramped the Heaphy Track, which is the longest great walk in New Zealand. This has shaped my culture because it has given me a love of the natural environment and native birds.
Aged 9 years my father bought me a diving suit. He then took me diving at Kaikoura to catch some paua.
This has shaped me because I had to face the challenge of holding my breath, diving down to the rocks and prizing the paua off with a paua knife.

2 comments:

  1. A fabuous blog post Louis. Well done! It is great to see you extending yourself by explaining in detail your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey LOUIS presentation was awesome+you spelled which wrong (I dont think you meant an evil cackling green person who does magic)-Sam

    ReplyDelete