Wednesday 20 March 2013

Hazel's Puzzle



I tried to think of a creative and interesting way to  present my kete and hopefully I have.
I live in a nice christian home across the road from the Botanics with my Mum, Dad, my brother Sean, my cat Rosie and 
Cloud my rabbit.My first school was Auckland Point which is near the port.The next year I went to Nelson Central School that is allot closer to my house than my old school and was also much bigger.After my sixth  year there I had to start Intermediate which has proven to be exciting and a big change.Each of these words have a puzzle piece with it.All those pieces make up me!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome stuff Hazel! I loved your presentation as did the rest of the class. Can you bring it in to school so we can put it up on the wall? Thank you for your explanation paragraph too.

    ReplyDelete