Wednesday 20 March 2013

Eva's Kete

At school we had had to do a project called 'What's in my Kete??' It was about our personal culture and things that were special to us or represented us. We had to relate to the three Kete in our project - Kete Tuatea (the Kete of mental and physical challenges), Kete Tuari (the Kete of prayer) and Kete Aronui (the Kete of emotions). One of the things I wrote about was when I got christened into the Anglican Church. I also talked about my animals and their life experiences. I mentioned my family going for an exhausting tramp high in the mountains, me performing at the Theatre Royal. I wrote about two of my extend family who'd died but they were still special two me and a special bracelet that my Mum got when she was younger but I know where it. I also finished off with a special note from my Great Gran.
Thanks, Eva

1 comment:

  1. Awesome stuff Eva, you have met the expectations for this task. You wrote a comprehensive paragraph that explained the project and included aspects of what you included and why- exactly what I was looking for. Congratulations on getting your work done on time and to a high standard, yet again.

    ReplyDelete