Tuesday 19 March 2013


 
  For my Kete I did a poster to present myself and who I am.I also enjoyed the art and drawing on my poster.
 For the Kete of emotions I have chose my family, because they are special to me and they have also shaped me. The French and German  flags represent my grandparents and cousins that live over seas.
For the Kete of physical and mental challenges I showed the judo medal I won at Lake Rotoiti and me finally managing to kiteboard at Tahunanui Beach.
For the Kete of prayer I picked global warming,because I like to recycle and bike in stead of  using  cars.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome stuff Nils. Well done on managing yourself so well to get this presentation done to a high standard, and then get it up on the blog and a paragraph written in time. You are showing high standards in your work- keep it up.

    ReplyDelete