Wednesday 20 March 2013

Mackensey's Kete

 At School we had to make a kete to explain who we are etc. We had to have it fit the three kete: The kete of Mental and Psychical challenges, the kete of emotion and the kete of prayer.

This is the outside of my kete, it ha some sea shells that I've collected over time and some quotes that I live by to fit into the kete of prayer.

This is a picture of my big sister and my brother in-law on their wedding day and the bracelets I wore since I was the flower girl and this is in my kete of emotion because it has taught me to love and about culture.                                                                           
This is the inside of my kete it has a picture of me holding a snake my medals etc this covers mental and psychical challenges.



1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love how you have actually explained some of what is in the photos and why. Good to see you managing yourself and getting your work done on time.

    ReplyDelete