Sunday 24 March 2013

Merlyn: Whats in my kete



This is my 'whats in my kete' presentation. When I was showing it to the class, I talked while it played, so I will provide a brief explanation. First there is my name, then 2 silhouettes of me in the air (from when I did the introduction). Next there is a picture of me and my family (kete of emotions). The other artifacts are: my chalk bag (I go to vertical limits climbing club) then a video of me climbing, then a video of a scorpion I made out of lego mindstorms (kete of mental and physical challenges), next is a bookcase (all of my family likes reading and writing, this probably goes in all three kete), then my Guitar (I have quite a musical family) and lastly is an organist I made using origami. This shows creativity, from the kete of mental and physical challenges and the kete of spirit (prayer).

No comments:

Post a Comment