Thursday 21 March 2013

What's In Lachés Kete?

My kete

Lewi, my cat
So very humongously fat,
He sleeps all day and sleeps all night
Only getting up to have a bite,
You'll find him on the couch or in the sun
Watching him is so much fun,
Because he sleeps in the funniest ways
And is there for me on bad days.

My house and my bedroom, the environments I trust,
The places I to clear my head when it's full of dust,
Areas to plays sleep recharge and grow,
When I'm down, that's where I'll go,
Places of love, friendship, learning and fun,
And with family there, yarns are spun.

Family, loved ones, those who really care
When I'm down or feeling sad they always find a moment spare
To talk to me about my troubles and what could possibly help
Soothing me and calming me down, stopping my next yelp
My brother as always can get annoying but deep down we are best friends
My relationship with all my family definitely has no ends







1 comment: